Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Nothing to keep me from the storm.


I went shopping with my mum today because she wanted me to get some pyjamas and clothes, I usually refuse because I hate shopping, crowds and change rooms and those things combined make me anxious. But I wanted to do something today so I agreed, I got a top, shorts and superman long johns (1st picture) at Cotton on Body. A blue polka dot playsuit (2nd) at Sportsgirl and T-shirt (3rd) and black jacket at General pants co.

As far as my mood has been it's been stable with less emotional up and downs that I had only a few weeks. Yesterday I got my nose pierced I didn't it expect it to hurt as much as it did but It was worth the 2 minutes of pain I was in. On another note, my sweet tooth is getting me into trouble and I need to stop eating like I did when I was 5 years old and go on a diet ASAP.



songs on high repetition:
- You got the love (The xx remix) by Florence + The Machine
- If it makes you happy by Sheryl Crow
- Celestica by Crystal Castles
- I don't give a fuck by Peaches

2 comments:

  1. I think I would look alright with my nose pierced but I'm too much of a baby. Also, did you finish Girl, Interrupted yet? Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it won't hurt for you, I think i'm just sensitive to pain :/
    Yes, I did and I adored it :)

    ReplyDelete