Monday, June 14, 2010

I was born -- I hate this part.

Since Saturday I've been in Warrnambool with my parents and brother & sister, It's been so dull here but at least i've gotten a bit of reading done, i'm half way done reading Jane Eyre.

Today it was my brothers birthday, I woke up to pancakes with maple syrup and at 2pm we all went down to Grandma's to have afternoon tea with my aunty, uncle and cousins. I ate too much cupcakes, cake & cookies but got to play with my cousin Ashley's puppy Pippy. After singing happy birthday and talking with everyone, we left to get ready to go out for dinner.

We orginally were going to the thai restraunt but it was closed so instead we went to the local restraunt/pub, I ordered diet coke and ham & cheese pizza that I shared with my sister, Rose. Dad bought an expensive bottle of champagne and ended up drunk by the end of the night, which is always an entertaining to see.


Songs currently on repeat:
The Last of the Famous International Playboys -
Morrissey
Take it off -
The Donnas
Paint it black -
The Rolling Stones
Violet - Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment