Friday, June 3, 2011

5 things |||



five things you will find if you open my bag:


1. ipod
2. wallet
3. my crappy phone
4. pack of marlboro gold cigarettes
5. makeup (foundation, mascara & concealer)

five things in my bedroom:


1. cans of energy drinks
2. 
incense
3. framed mark ryden paintings & photos of my grandparents
4. Stuffed teddies
5. bookshelf full of dvds & books

five things i want to do in my life:

1. look pretty
2. become an old cat lady
3. catch myself a DILF
4. have a career i love
5. live in new york city

five things that make me very happy:

1. snuggling with my cat
2. drinking vodka with company
3. blogging my life away
4. spooning with a boy in bed
5. sex

five things i’m currently into:

1. practical magic by alice hoffman
2.
downloading music/movies
3. pretty lingerie
4. astrology
5. energy drinks

five things on my to-do list: 


1. buy a 1TB portable hard drive
2. re dye my hair
3. think of what i'm going to do for my birthday
4. buy more cigarettes
5. lose 2 kgs

five things some people may or may not know about you:

1. i go through food obsessions, where i eat one food basically all the time till i get sick of it and turn to something else.
2. when i was younger i could lucid dream and often get confused by my dreams with real life.
3. when i'm depressed i'm tired 24/7
4. family history fascinates me
5. i'm scared of the future

No comments:

Post a Comment